SOLAR POWER FOR YOUR HOMESolar energy can actually cost less than what you pay now with low, predictable, locked-in rates.
Call us at 888-567-6527
Solar Financing, Leasing, and Payment Options
What Are My Payment Options?
RGS Energy offers a wide range solar financing options to suit nearly any budget. Not every financing plan is available in every state, but your Energy Broker will show you exactly what your options are and the advantages of each. These options will fall into two categories:
Use Solar Power as a Service
Going solar through a service agreement (essentially a lease or “power purchase agreement”) gives you a low, fixed rate on electricity for 20 years. We’ll pay for, install, and maintain a solar system at your home and you’ll simply buy the power you use from it each month. You’ll have a low, predictable monthly electric bill and we’ll take complete care of the system.
Purchase a Solar Power System
Purchasing and owning a system typically provides the best long-term savings. You’ll own the solar panels, the power they produce, and the rebates and incentives they qualify for. Solar panels last a long time – most are warranted for 25 years – so they provide many years of free electricity after the system is paid for.
Why Use a Service Agreement?
- Get instant savings with a lower electricity bill
- Lock in your electric rate for the next 20 years
- Take advantage of flexible payment terms
- You could qualify for $0 down*
- We’ll take complete care of your system
- Make a substantial commitment to the environment without breaking the bank or changing your lifestyle
- Pay the lowest available electricity rates over time (instead of saving money right away)
- Receive and monetize solar incentives (instead of having them worked into a monthly payment)
- Get a high return on a safe investment
- Enjoy years of free electricity after the system has paid itself off with monthly savings
How Much Does a Service Agreement Cost?
Nothing – Qualified homeowners can transition to solar for nothing out of pocket and start saving immediately.
Free Maintenance and Monitoring – Not only can qualified homeowners go solar for no out of pocket, we will also maintain and monitor your system free of charge for 20 years!
How Much Does it Cost to Purchase?
Pay cash – Avoid financing charges to pay the lowest possible amount for a home solar panel system.
Finance – Qualify for a loan through one of our lending partners or secure a home equity loan or line of credit through the bank of your choice.
So what’s the best, most affordable way to go solar?
The truth is that there isn’t just one answer to that question.
But we can find your answer.
*For qualified customers and subject to service availability.
Become a Solar Champion
today and start earning cash for your referrals!